One of my favorite things to barbecue are baby back ribs smothered in homemade BBQ sauce. They are easier than you think and you don’t need to be a BBQ Master! In this recipe I’m using FlavorGod seasonings but you can use any seasoning you prefer. If you want to try FlavorGod seasoning, click this link to get 10% off with my code: Frannie. I love these seasonings because they have no MSG, no anti-caking agents, and no preservatives. If I am going to use a premade seasoning, that’s what I’m looking for!
BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 4lb Rack of Baby Back Ribs
- FlavorGod Everything Spicy to taste
- FlavorGod Garlic Lovers to taste
- 1/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp FlavorGod Garlic Lovers
- Pepper to taste
- Remove silver skin from ribs and pat dry. Sprinkle with seasoning of choice, I'm using FlavorGod's Garlic Lovers and Everything Spicy.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Cook ribs for 2 – 2 1/2 hours covered.
- With the BBQ on high, cook the ribs to form a crust. Brush with bbq sauce on both sides and let it cook for a few mins on each side.
- Cut the ribs up and brush with more BBQ sauce.